Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shipping & Returns
You can register your return in your account and process it via our returns portal:
- log in to your account.
- Click on the "Recent orders" page, then click on "View" next to the order with the items you want to return.
- In the overview of the relevant order, a return can be created by clicking the "Return items" button at the bottom right.
- You will then be redirected to a page where the return shipment can be set. The first step is to indicate which product / products are returned.
- The next step is to indicate why the products in question are being returned. At Reason and Action you can choose from the return reasons and action why it is returned. In the latter case, you can also enter a reason or action yourself. then click send.
The return costs are for the buyer and amount to 7 euros, this amount will be deducted from the total amount. Always clearly note a reference with what the return reason(s) are and from whom the package comes so that there can be no misunderstandings.
When can you not return a product?
Products with visible signs of use (used, mounted, worn and/or washed), missing parts or with missing/damaged original packaging. In this case, we will return the product to you.
- You can register your product for return up to 14 days after the invoice date of your purchase;
- You can return the product if it is complete, unused and undamaged and it is (where possible) in the original undamaged packaging;
- You can return your product if it is not described in the Exceptions. (Custom Frames, mentioned later)
- When purchasing a composite offer or a bundle of products, for example a wheelset with free tires or a cycling jersey and pants, you can only return the complete composite offer or bundle to us.
- '14 days money back': products to which this applies can be registered for return up to 14 days after purchase, even if the product has been used and tested by you. Returns are free and you will receive your purchase amount back. This only applies to products where '14 days money back' is stated on the product page.
- Guaranteed Fit: applies to all our cycling shoes. You can try your new cycling shoes for 14 days without obligation. Not good? Then you get your money back! The condition is that the cycling shoes you return must still be wearable and salable. A splash of mud and the marking of mounted cleats is therefore not a problem. A good indicator is whether you would still buy the cycling shoes yourself if you saw them in a grab box during a sale with a nice discount.
Defect return If the product contains a defect upon return, this will be submitted to the manufacturer for assessment to confirm that it is a manufacturing defect. This mainly applies to products where technical knowledge is necessary. Such as electronics, frames, paint defects, etc.
If you return a product that does not meet the above conditions, we will send the product back to you.
The costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. You must send the shipment with track & trace and always state a return address. Lost returns without track & trace will not be processed. Therefore, always send your return with track & trace.
There are also products that we cannot take back:
- Products or accessories that have assembly or signs of use. For example, you cannot mount your new groupset on your bicycle and return it afterwards.
With the exception of the products that fall under 'Guaranteed Fit' or '14 days money back'.
- Products or accessories with missing or damaged original packaging.
- Products or accessories where the software seal has been broken. You can turn on your cycling computer and see how beautiful it all looks. You cannot enter your data or cycle with it and then return it.
- Clothing: always pay attention to hygiene when your clothing fits. Do not try on pants with your bare butt and make sure that no sweat, (animal/human) hair, dander or other dirt is left behind in clothing. Do you think it was me for a while? We cannot take back washed clothes.
- Other products that we cannot take back due to health protection or hygiene, such as a heart rate monitor that you have already cycled with.
- Products registered in the register of the RDW, such as Speed pedelecs.
Products that are specially composed for you according to your wishes, such as bicycles.
Custom Design (Race, MTB ,Gravel,TT,CX)
Custom Frames, which are specially composed for the customer can not be returned!
The same applies to specially ordered or custom ordered and delivered products. These products are not covered the right to return.